Thursday, November 13, 2008

One Word...(or more)

Really random questions because it is Thursday evening and I'm wide awake and don't know what to blog.....

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2.Your significant other? Not, but in Love with the Lord
3. Your hair? Annoying
4. Your mother? Gorgeous
5. Your father? Splendid
6. What I enjoy doing? traveling
7. Your dream last night? something about my cousins
8. Your favorite drink? Hot Chocolate
9. Your dream/goal? To live my life for Christ
10. The room you're in? Bedroom
11. Your fear? Wasps
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? perfect
15. Muffins/donuts? Donuts
16 One of your wish list items? Finding a man of God that I can marry
17. Where you grew up? Mountains
18. The last thing you did? Listened to music on www.M88.org
19. What are you wearing? Express Shirt, Express Pants
20. Your TV? Vizio

0 comments: