Saturday, December 20, 2008

12:59 am

Well I am up way late because I can. :) I'm on CHRISTMAS BREAK and loving every minutue of it. I just got back from a fabulous Christmas party with my cousins and friends over in Haltom City, TX. So far I have been to more than 5 Christmas parties and it is not even Christmas yet! Crazy!!! I will eventually post pictures. I just have not been in the mood to blog. So maybe over the break I can come up with some interesting posts. We shall see.....

In the meantime, tell me one favorite Christmas tradition your family has. My Mom buys matching pjs for the girls! So fun!!!!

Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

On our "small Christmas" years we have fondue for dinner and chocolate fondue for dessert on Christmas Eve!! YUMMY!! And it's a slow-paced dinner -- great time to slow down and get to talk and enjoy each other!