Thursday, January 22, 2009

myspace,facebook,blogger...oh my!

Ok the last few days I have been in awe of my new facebook account. Yep I finally got one and yes it is true...it is addicting....I find it quite funny that I now have a myspace account, a facebook account, and a blogspot. Wow! It is about time...What was I thinking? I wonder, do my friends look at all three accounts? Right now I have just about the same pics and updates on all three. So weird, but fun!!! Hope everyone is doing great! Tomorrow is Friday!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Enjoy getting to know facebook. It's changed a lot since it was first launched. One thing hasn't changed though it is addictive. My grades would've been higher if it was invented after I graduated!

Amy Dawn said...

I look at two of the three for you :) I am a stacker though so the more I get to see of you the better!!!