Monday, April 20, 2009

Chicken Sopa

Here is one of my favorite dishes. I just made it for my cousin's tonight. :)

Chicken Sopa

Shredded chicken (baked or rotisserie)
3 small cans of evaporated milk
2 cans of cream of chicken
2 cans of chopped green chile (Hatch or Old El Paso)
10 or more corn tortillas (I usually make thick tortilla strips or triangles.)
1/2 of an onion
Grated cheese
Pepper

Preheat the oven to 375. Mix the evaporated milk, cream of chicken, green chile, onion, and cooked chicken together. Then in a casserole dish start layering the tortillas, cheese, and chicken mixture. The last layer is cheese. Sprinkle some pepper on top and cook for 30 minutes.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

mosey said...

yummy, I'm writing it down and will try it after the next grocery trip!
I'm always looking for new recipes to try!