Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Savior's Love

Last week, beloved Pastor Skip Heitzig of Calvary of ABQ, asked for prayer for his best friend, Greg Laurie and family. The Laurie Family lost their 33 year-old son, Christopher, in an automobile accident in CA last Thursday morning. Christopher left behind a beautiful wife, Brittany, a cute daughter, Stella, and a baby girl to be born in November. From what I have heard and read, the Laurie family believe strongly in Jesus Christ as their Savior. I am in awe of their love and passion to spread the Word. The Lord has really pressed upon my heart to pray for this family, especially Brittany and her girls. I ask that you please pray for them too. Tears filled my eyes and a smile stretched across my face as I watched the memorial service today. The Gospel was preached and I know my Savior is in full control. Christopher did not die, He is Alive with Jesus!
Below are two websites that I encourage you to visit. May you be encouraged and please keep the Laurie Family in your prayers.

Memorial Webcast: http://www.harvest.org/church/
Greg Laurie's blog: http://blog.greglaurie.com/

0 comments: