Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cultural Weekend




My weekend has been full of fun and exciting cultural activities. Friday night, I spent playing cards and eating yummy foods with Kyle and Sherah's home group that they attend. On Saturday morning, I woke up super early to go to the King Tut Exhibit at the Dallas Arts Museum with my friend Jackie. She had an extra ticket!!! It was amazing to see all the gold nad learn about the Egyptians. Then I went over to Sherah's house to spend time with her and Ryland. As always, I love to hang with them!!! After that, I went over to Bethany's apartment. Bethany and I went to downtown Dallas to catch a shuttle to The Texas State Fair. After walking around the Cotton Bowl and seeing Big Tex, we went and saw The Color Purple musical at Music Hall. Fabulous Music!!!! I would say the story line had a weird and sad twist, but over all I enjoyed it. We had free tickets thanks to one of the parents at school. :) Today, I am headed to Armenia Fest with Sherah to eat some yummy greek food and watch one of the third graders at our school perform some folk dances. Tonight I am going over to another friend's home to eat and fellowship!!!
I love these kind of weekends!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sherah said...

ummm, its Armenian food, not Greek. :) I had fun with you... see you tomorrow! Love you tons!

From the View of 1336 said...

Yes you are right...armenian food. :)We did learn some different things today.