Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin, Tennessee Visit

Tiffany and I at the Nanchez Trace Parkway

Downtown Nashville, TN


Tiffany with the lead singer from Rush of Fools

Tiffany and I at Jeremy and Adie's House

I had a blast on my trip. I totally want to go back because there is so much to do. I will try to create a photo album to capture my experience. It was so much fun seeing Tiffany and what she does.
Here is a list of almost everything I was able to visit and see:
1.Tiffany's Apartment
2.Downtown Franklin
3.The Factory of Franklin
4.Where Toby Mac Records
5.Music Row
6.Patton House Entertainment
7.Dinner and Bible Study at Jeremy Camp's house
8.Church at Calvary Chapel of Brentwood
9.Cheekwood Arts and Gardens
10. Carnton Plantation/ Nation's Largest Private Confederate Cemetary
11.Downtown Nashville
12.Shopping
13. Concert: Rush of Fools
And a whole lot more...

0 comments: