Sunday, June 22, 2008

Porch Time Anyone?

I was just thinking about the question my Dad likes to ask, "Porch Time Anyone?"
Somedays I wish I had this porch to sit on....
(A pic I took at the Carnton Plantation in TN)This is my view from my porch in TX...
( I hardly ever go on my balcony due to the bugs and humidity now.)
and this is my parent's view from their porch in Albuquerque.
(Oh the joys of winter.)This next week I will probably have lots of porch time when I travel to NM. My parents have this incredible front porch and they love to sit on it almost every night. We have seen lots of things happen from this porch view.

2 comments:

Sherah said...

Yea for porch time!!!! I can't wait!!!! Love ya!

reflections said...

That was one INSANE snowstorm, yuck lol. I won't be forgetting that any time soon!

Can't wait to see you!